Saturday, May 24, 2008

Full Summer!

I have a full summer ahead of me, but I am so excited. I love have summers jam packed with fun trips. I'm going to Denver next week with my family. We are going to fish ALOT! and I want to ski because I have never skied before but I don't think mom and dad will want to, but that's ok cause I love to fish! So I'm sure I'll have a blast. After Denver I think I'm going to a wedding then I'm going to South Dakota on a mission trip with our youth group. Mom is coming with me, and I think dad and Amanda might come but I'm not really sure. Reguardless I love to spend time with the youth group, and work (kinda). The week after South Dakota I'm off to church camp with the same youth group. I'm excited about camp since we have a new youth minister. After all that I think I'm just chillin, I might go to the pool some, and hang out with all my best friends!

No comments: