Friday, March 13, 2009
Life is good!
Well I haven't posted on my blog in forever, but life is good. I am Princess Diana for the weeks wax museum project at school and I can't wait. I've had to write and memorize a speech, pick out a costume (complete with HUGE plastic diamond ring, and tiara), and make a poster board. It's all been very difficult, but this weekend is kinda my weekend to relax. Amanda is home and i just got back from hanging out with my friends at the mall. This week at school was all about drama whe one of my really good friends got caught with a pocket knife that he had brought to school to give back to his friend who let him borrow it, and he got in a ton of trouble. So I have been praying for him and that everything gets sorted out. Also, one of my friends got hit with a softball and broke her finger. I good thing is is that grandma is coming in to talk to my school about her travels in Africa Tuesday. So that will be a ton of fun! So this week has been busy but hopefully i can rest up this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment