South Dakota was amazing! I formed a gang with my best friends in the world! Lee, Drew, Alena, Chris, Justin and of course me! WE did almost everything together! The main thing we did on the trip was fix a church! WE painted and retiled! It was a blast! I have a ton of pictures but I'm only showing you a few of my faviorts! In the pictures Lee is the one with the brown hair and is really pretty she is older than me and Alena, Alena is my age and has brown hair Justin is the boy that has black hair and chris has brown hair and Drew has blonde hair!
Friday, July 4, 2008
South Dakota
South Dakota was amazing! I formed a gang with my best friends in the world! Lee, Drew, Alena, Chris, Justin and of course me! WE did almost everything together! The main thing we did on the trip was fix a church! WE painted and retiled! It was a blast! I have a ton of pictures but I'm only showing you a few of my faviorts! In the pictures Lee is the one with the brown hair and is really pretty she is older than me and Alena, Alena is my age and has brown hair Justin is the boy that has black hair and chris has brown hair and Drew has blonde hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I'm glad you had fun in South Dakota. It sounds like you guys worked hard!
I added a link to your blog on mine.
-Kathy F.
I'm not even going to begin the spelling mistakes.... but he IS cute
Post a Comment