Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of Summer:(


It's the end of summer. Only two more weeks until school starts back. So I'm kinda mad, but kinda glad. I wanna see all my friends but I will miss sleeping in late. Hanging out with my friends, and of course Afternoon Naps! Up above is our girls day flier. I hope you all can come it's august 16th! Amanda is teaching and I have a ton of friends coming!If you've never been before its just girls and we go to classes and get a chance to meet other girls from other churches near by. I hope you can come! If you want to come please e-mail me at ashmarie0908@hotmail.com! Before I end I would like to say congratulations to my cousin Tiffany who is getting married soon! I get to go see the BILTMORE! I've never been before! I'm sure Tiffany's wedding will be Amazing! This Friday is our End of Summer Lock in at church! So I'm excited about that! I hope everyone has a great rest of the summer!

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

I saw the Biltmore for the first time this weekend and it is amazing you will love it. Keep up the running!!!

Renata said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I LUV your elvis videos!!!