Thursday, August 7, 2008

School Schedule!

Well I got my school schedule the other day and I got my locker. I was asking all my older friends about my teachers, Mr.Laundry, Mrs.Zoky, Mrs.Underwood, and Mr.Pettey. They said that I got two of the worst teachers and two of the best teachers. So I'm kinda exctied but really scared at the same time. I don't really know what to think. I hope that once I get to school all of my teachers are amazing! Oh yeah and right after I got my locker and it's combination on a little peice of paper I went shopping with my friend olivia. I was feeling in my pocketsonly to find that I have now lost my locker number and combination. Now my teacher is going to think that I am irresponsible! I'm so scared! wish me luck!

does any one in my family know how Phillip is doing?

1 comment:

Tedder Kids said...

Well I hope you had a wonderful 1st day and are having a wonderful 2nd day now! I hope you got your locker # and combination!