Monday, September 22, 2008
Banged up blonde head
It seems like everywhere I turn lately I have been banging my head againest something. The other day in science class I started laughing so hard I hit my head on my text book. OUCH! Then I was in my Amanda's room with two of my best friends Hallie and Olivia and When I slid open the closest door to look in the closet. Hallie went to the other side of the closet, I guess she didn't really notice that I was on the other side, and she slide the door back to my side and banged my head againest the door! Once again, today I was laughing so hard in Social studies because you see my friend Niki and I have an inside joke and so I was laughing really hard when she mentioned it and I whacked my head againest my binder and there was a big red mark! I just don't know what my problem is! The good news is that I have 2 high B's and 3 high A's in school! I guess all that studying payed off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha yes when i was like 5 why??
Post a Comment