Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Going Up......!


I finally got my computer to upload some pictures from R.U.S.H to my blog. Even though it only uploaded one you can see the excitment flowing from our ears! R.U.S.H was so much fun. I got see friends I hadn't seen in forever and go to some pretty awesome classes. And guess what? My grades are finally going up! So that now I have to high A's and 2 almost, about to be A's as soon as the teachers get the quiz scores in from today. So for the most part I get to keep my cell phone, I'm able ot use the computer, and I'm not grounded from going places! This Friday is the 7th grade dance for our school and I am very excited about that as well. I know your probaly wondering if I have a date, well I'm only in the seventh grade so we all go with our closest friends. If I am able to go I'll be with my besties the whole time. I promise, no dirty dancing. To Renata- I can't wait! Remeber last year?

1 comment:

Renata said...

LOL!!! I DO remember last year