Friday, November 7, 2008

College Kid!

Well the dance was great and my grades are still rising above the clouds ( not really i wish) I haven't gotten grounded in a long time for my grades, but I as grounded last week. Any who I'm up there in Henderson, TN at Amanda's nursing house. I was supposed to go to class with John and look at little bugs in leaves but instead he ate somthing and is atthe moment throwing up. So I'mwatching T.V.,chillin with one of Amanda's roommates Megan. She's really nice. I'm also texting my bestie Olivia or Liv (for short). The poor thing is getting braces today. I know she'll look gorgeous even though she doesn't think so. She's probaly one ofthe prettiest girls I know and she doesn't even realize it. Well mom's telling meI have to get in the shower and I reallydon'twant to get grounded so I have to go.

No comments: