skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ashley
Ashley Marie Smith
Thursday, April 2, 2009
It worked!
So thanks to mom and Amanda the hard work paid off! I can go! We're also bringing along two of my friends! I can't wait to go see my sister! I guess that even thought he didn't get to see my sad eyes, he did hear the sadness in my voice! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Amanda!!!!!
Kaycee
The Flannigans
Abigail and Ansley
Laura Beth
Tiffany
Alena
Renata
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
April
(4)
School
Funny story from Lads
It worked!
To bad for Sad eyes.......
►
March
(3)
►
2008
(23)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment