Wednesday, April 1, 2009
To bad for Sad eyes.......
Today my Amanda lovingly wrote on my facebook wall "Ashley, try to talk dad into letting you come down and seeing me Saturday Afternoon. We can also go see making music :)" I was so excited! I haven't seen my big sis in ages! SO I rang my father and said, "Father! I think we need to go see my sister, Amanda because I love her and I want to go to making music!!!!" His verry enthusiastic reply was as follows, "Ashley poo, I could care less about making music, and I really just want to be home with my family." By this point I was wondering why I get this excuse everytime I wanna do something. So I had to think fast, I couldn't put on my "sad" eyes because we weren't in person, remember I rang him. So I put on this cute little girl voice, you know the kind thats saying I really want something but I doubt it will happen but I'm just gonna try anyway? Well I used that and I begged like a begger begging for food when he came back with what he thought of as a good come back "Ashley poo, I just wanna spend some time with my family..." Ok now HOLD UP!!! Is Amanda SMITH not a part of his family??? So I was getting adgitated now. I finally just decided I wasn't gonna talk to him, and if I was it was gonna be a short answer. I think he kinda got the point and now Amanda isn't gonna come home next time he asks her! We're going on strike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey- YOU'RE COMING TO MAKIN' MUSIC!!
I love that you're going on strike!!! We should have done that a LONG time ago!!!! :)
Post a Comment