WEll Amanda left again for college. but this time for only a week and so I am very happy thats its not too long. Grandma is in Africa and I'm sure she's enjoying it! Tonight is VBS at my church from 6-7 and the next to nights it 7-8 I would like it if you could come! I'm doing puppets and then right after that we are having a Jr. high devo at the preachers house. So my day is kinda full but I love it like that!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Amanda +College-sad!
This is in Colorado. The chipmunks would eat out of you hand!

WEll Amanda left again for college. but this time for only a week and so I am very happy thats its not too long. Grandma is in Africa and I'm sure she's enjoying it! Tonight is VBS at my church from 6-7 and the next to nights it 7-8 I would like it if you could come! I'm doing puppets and then right after that we are having a Jr. high devo at the preachers house. So my day is kinda full but I love it like that!
WEll Amanda left again for college. but this time for only a week and so I am very happy thats its not too long. Grandma is in Africa and I'm sure she's enjoying it! Tonight is VBS at my church from 6-7 and the next to nights it 7-8 I would like it if you could come! I'm doing puppets and then right after that we are having a Jr. high devo at the preachers house. So my day is kinda full but I love it like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment