Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back from Denver

Well we got back yesterday afternoon. I sat next to a really nice guy and Amanda on the plane! We did soooo much in Denver! We got chased by elk, fed chipmunks out of our hands, went on the tram way over Estes Park, went 12,someting miles above sealevel on a mountain, found snow over my head, saw moose and mamonts and prarie dogs and mule deer and geese, we also fished ALOT! and went hiking a ton in deep snow, so we kept getting our leg stuck in the snow! but it was still fun! Also some good news is that I ended my year with all high A's! Science and Math were my lowest but they were still A's! and I'm fine with that! I'm gonna try to get some Denver pictures on here! they might be above this if I can

No comments: