Thursday, June 12, 2008
work AGAIN!
WEll today I go to work with mom, AGAIN! oh well after work I get to go to sys with my church and then puppet practice is right after that! We are doing puppets for V.B.S at our church. V.B.S is next week. Sunday through I think Wed. not to sure, but I am Tina and very excited to be her! If ya'll think u can come just e-mail me at, ashmarie0908@hotmail.com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey thats sounds like fun i am going to be able so come to sys to night because my mom doesnt want to be out that late and she has to yake lola to the vet at 7 00 in the morning so she has to get up early. sorry i cant make it was my mom desicion. talk to you later
Post a Comment