Thursday, June 5, 2008

Child Labor

I'm at work with my mom so I'm kinda bored but It's better than staying home with Amanda and helping her cleaning even though I love Amanda very very much I don't like cleaning. The good thing is is that tonight my church is going to a summer youth series with other churches. I am very exciting, then I'm have a friend spend the night with me and I'm sure we will stay up all night and have a blast!

6 comments:

Olivia Bane said...

hey i love the child labor lol and i cant wait for tonight it will be a blasto! thats a new word lol

Tedder Kids said...

YAY!! Welcome to the blog world!! I CAN'T believe you don't like to clean!! That's shocking!!:) Love you!! Have fun at work today!

Tedder Kids said...

It's not I was joking!!:)

Renata said...

im last in your friends list. thanks.

Tedder Kids said...

No we will be in FL!!

Tedder Kids said...

Jacksonville / St Augustine